More are on the way!
Please call to reserve yours today!
The Imperial delivers the authentic sound of the 1950s and 1960s. It has the same raw, slightly unrefined tone and spongy feel of a genuine 40-year old vintage amp. With two preamp channels, reverb, and tremolo, the lightweight (30lbs), low power (20W) Imperial is the ideal small gigging amp.
• Power Output: 20W RMS
• Speaker: 1x12"
• Output Tubes: 2 x 6V6
• Preamp Tubes: 4 x 12AX7, 1x 12AT7
• Rectifier Tube: 5AR4
• Preamp Channels: 2, Rhythm and Lead
• Rhythm Channel: Volume, Treble, Bass
• Lead Channel: Volume, Tone, Mid-Bite
• Reverb: Tube Driven, 2-Spring Pan
• Tremolo: Bias-Modulation type
• Footswitch: Included; Controls both channel switching and Tremolo