The Imperial delivers the authentic sound of the 1950s and 1960s. It has the same raw, slightly unrefined tone and spongy feel of a genuine 40-year old vintage amp. With two preamp channels, reverb, and tremolo, the lightweight (30lbs), low power (20W) Imperial is the ideal small gigging amp.
• Power Output: 20W RMS
• Speaker: 1x12"
• Output Tubes: 2 x 6V6
• Preamp Tubes: 4 x 12AX7, 1x 12AT7
• Rectifier Tube: 5AR4
• Preamp Channels: 2, Rhythm and Lead
• Rhythm Channel: Volume, Treble, Bass
• Lead Channel: Volume, Tone, Mid-Bite
• Reverb: Tube Driven, 2-Spring Pan
• Tremolo: Bias-Modulation type
• Footswitch: Included; Controls both channel switching and Tremolo