The Real McCoy Custom 3 (RMC3) is the world's first (and only) fully tunable self-contained wah. Vari-Tune circuit controls include:
• Low: Controls the amount of low frequencies present in the wah's sweep.
• Mid: Controls the mid-range depth of the sweep. This control affects the vocal-like quality of the wah, as the human voice falls mostly into this range.
• Q: Controls the attack, sharpness, and contour of the sweep. The Q can be anywhere from a smooth US Thomas Organ wah at minimum to a very sharp attack like found on early Clyde McCoy Picture wahs.
• Volume: Allows you to adjust the output strength of the wah.
• Sweep: This bank of 9 DIP switches allows you to select your desired sweep within a 9 octave range. The switches may be used in any combination to create familiar wah sweeps as well as some never before available. The voicing parameters go from higher than the old SCHALLER Bow-wow/Yoy-yoy pedal to deeper than any bass wah.
• Fine Tune: These 2 trimmers work in conjunction with the SWEEP DIP switches to allow you access to values "in-between" switch settings. The effect of these trimmers is slight and might not be audible to every player. For those that can hear the difference, they are available.
The RMC3 true-bypass switching for no signal loss, exclusive EMI/RFI filtering, and adapter jack for AC power.
An instrument from Wildwood isn't just an ordinary guitar. It's your guitar. Each and every instrument we sell includes a full, point by point setup, an exhaustive evaluation, and expert shipping procedures, with first class, industry leading standards from start to finish. Why? Because you deserve it.
Click Here to learn more about what makes a Wildwood instrument so special...