A full range design offering unique flexibility and clarity with your guitars volume control. Provides plenty of gain and character while staying true to your guitars tone. Responds to your playing style and is extremely touch sensitive.
• Hand wired with Mulder Audio cable
• Discrete circuitry (no IC’s or chips)
• Three position germanium & silicon diode settings
• Terminal strip point to point wiring (no circuit board)
• Walnut hardwood tuned enclosure
• Audiophile grade polystyrene and tin foil capacitors
• Ultra-high quality non-ferrous metal film resistors
• CTS Pots
• Switchcraft jacks
• Non-magnetic construction
• True bypass
• Durable and beautiful powder coated finish
• Controls: 1 Volume, Gain. Toggle Switch: Up – silicon diodes, Middle – no diodes, Down – Germanium diodes
An instrument from Wildwood isn't just an ordinary guitar. It's your guitar. Each and every instrument we sell includes a full, point by point setup, an exhaustive evaluation, and expert shipping procedures, with first class, industry leading standards from start to finish. Why? Because you deserve it.
Click Here to learn more about what makes a Wildwood instrument so special...