Introducing the Recto®-Verb™ Twenty-Five Head and 1x12 Combo, the Reverb-endowed, fraternal-twins of our little Mini Rectifier lunchbox that’s been taking names all over the globe. These even mightier packages are slightly larger – just big enough to accommodate a 1x12 speaker (in the case of the combo) and long-spring Reverb tank – and boast all the same great performance that the Mini Rec™ is famous for and more. Plus, their classic vinyl-covered birch cabinets provide a wide array of custom finish options to fully personalize them.
The lush tube-driven Reverb widens the sound and sweetens the attack just a bit, increasing its versatility and appeal for players who favor lower to medium gain in their style. But don’t fret... for those into heavier tones the trademark Recto® sounds are all here and completely authentic.
• Custom Designed AND Handcrafted Exclusively in Petaluma, California
• All Tube Amplifier: 2xEL-84 Power Tubes & 6x12AX7 Preamp Tubes
• Fixed Bias for consistent, maintenance free performance
• 2 Fully Independent Channels with 4 Style Modes
• Channel 1 features: Clean or Pushed Modes with Multi-Watt™ Power Switch (10/25 Watts) and Independent Gain, Treble, Middle, Bass, Presence, Reverb (rear panel) & Master Controls
• Channel 2 features: Legendary Vintage or Modern High Gain Modes with Multi-Watt™ Power Switch (10/25 Watts) and Independent Gain, Treble, Middle, Bass, Presence, Reverb (rear panel) & Master Controls
• All-Tube, Long-Spring Reverb with Independent Channel Control (rear panel)
• All-Tube, Fully Buffered FX Loop
• External Switching Jack for Reverb
• 1 Button Footswitch (Channel 1/2)
• Slip Cover