Don't think for a moment this is a trendy down-line toy or marketing-derived imitation of our mighty Recto. This is the real deal… in every way a high-end instrument. Lurking within this expensive metal chassis, lies one of our most expressive and nuance-enhancing circuits to date and it creates an exciting, adrenaline-producing Tone machine… one of the most fun to play in the entire MESA collection.
Whether you're rockin' hard or putting the immense versatility of the Mini's four Modes to bear on a variety of styles, you'll get years of inspiration and enjoyment from this little gas-in-glass-powered jewel. We always strive to build classics, icons that you'll treasure amongst your most valuable musical instruments. From the feedback we've received thus far… it seems the Mini Recto is on its way toward achieving that status.
• Dyna-Watt™ Power Amp featuring Channel Assignable, Multi-Watt™ technology (Patent 7,602,927) providing two power levels with different wiring configurations via independent 10/25 Watt Power Switches: Choose 2 power tubes operating in Class A/B Triode for a sweet, liquid feel at lower volumes, producing 10 Watts, or 2 tubes operating in Mesa's Patented Dyna-Watt™ Class A/B Power for maximum power, punch and tighter attack, producing 25 Watts
• All Tube Amplifier: 2xEL-84 Power Tubes & 5x12AX7 Preamp Tubes
• Fixed Bias for consistent, maintenance free performance
• 2 Fully Independent Channels with 4 Style Modes: Channel 1 features Clean or Pushed Modes - Channel 2 features Vintage High Gain or Modern High Gain Modes
• Each Channel Features a Multi-Watt Power Switch (10/25 Watts) and Independent Gain, Treble, Middle, Bass, Presence & Master Controls
• All-Tube, Fully Buffered FX Loop with True "Hard" Bypass Switch that fully removes FX Loop from signal path
• All Aluminum Chassis
• 1 Button Footswitch (Channel 1/2)
• Padded Gig Bag w/Strap