The Band-Master VM amplifier takes the desirable mid-powered tube head concept to "Vintage Modified" performance by combining a real tube amp with a complement of essential effects.
The 40-watt tube platform provides a foundation of great tone to build on, and the versatile tube preamp offers a wide range of tone and gain settings-from world-standard Blackface Fender clean to aggressive overdrive with post-gain EQ. Its high-quality Digital Signal Processing platform adds reverb, chorus/vibrato, and delay effects with the convenience and "tweakability" of standard stompboxes without the need for extra cables or power supplies. The Band-Master VM amp head is ideal for onstage versatility and big, fat Fender tone.
Tube Guitar Amplifier Head
• 40 watts
• 4 or 8 ohms
• 2 Selectable Channels (Clean and Drive)
• Clean Channel Controls: Volume, Treble, Bass, Drive Switch.
• Drive Channel Controls: Drive Channel Controls: Drive Switch, Gain, Volume, Treble, Middle, Bass, Reverb, Effects Adjust Switch (Chorus/Delay), Time/Rate, Delay On/Off Switch, Mix, Chorus On/Off Switch, Depth
• Black Textured Vinyl with Silver Grille Cloth
• 24" H x 10" W x 10" D
• Tube Complement: 2 x 12AX7, 2 x 6L6GC
• Cover: Black Cover included
• Uses 4-Button Footswitch Included
• Button Functions: Drive, Reverb, Delay, Chorus