The new Fender Acoustasonic™ 100 is perfect for the acoustic guitarist who needs a compact, powerful, versatile and great-sounding amp loaded with tonal innovations and useful features.
The Acoustasonic 100 packs full acoustic resonance and crystal clarity into a lightweight (only 18 lbs.) amp with a new ultra-efficient 100-watt power amp, 8” foam-surround low-frequency driver and high-frequency tweeter. Its new Voicing control lets any guitar simulate the tonality of parlor, dreadnought and jumbo acoustics, or Voicing can be turned off for pure amp output response. For acoustic players who double on electric guitar, the Voicing control also has Blackface, tweed and British amp settings, which makes a second amp just for electric guitar unnecessary.
Other features include instrument and microphone channels with independent EQ and effects controls; new feedback elimination control with on/off switch for each channel; patented String Dynamics™ control that tames harsh treble notes; effects including reverb, delay, chorus, Vibratone, and more; XLR line out with level control and ground lift; USB connector for digital recording output (and possible future firmware updates); built-in kick stand for tilt-back positioning; strong five-ply plywood construction and optional two-button effects select footswitch.
• Wattage: 100 Watts
• Inputs: Two (1/4" Instrument and 1/4" Instrument / XLR Microphone) with Phantom Power
• Line Out: Balanced Line Out with Ground Lift and Level Control
• Channels: Two (1/4" Instrument and 1/4" MIC / INST)
• Power Handling: 100 Watts
• Horn/Tweeter: One Piezo Horn
• Controls: 1/4" Channel: Volume, Treble, Mid, Bass, Voicing Select, String Dynamics, FX Select, FX Level
• Microphone Channel: Volume, Treble, Bass, Voicing Select, FX Select, FX Level
• Speaker Description: 8” Foam-Surround Low-Frequency Driver and High-Frequency Tweeter
An instrument from Wildwood isn't just an ordinary guitar. It's your guitar. Each and every instrument we sell includes a full, point by point setup, an exhaustive evaluation, and expert shipping procedures, with first class, industry leading standards from start to finish. Why? Because you deserve it.