|Home||Electrics||Acoustics||Amps||Effects||Accessories||Used Gear||New Arrivals||Video Library||Blog|
Serial Number Video What does this mean?
Contains all the same changes that the 2013 Historics have with a added 1894-2014 Custom Shop backplate.
Extensive feature and construction changes have been made to the 2013-2014 Gibson Historic guitars:
• Finish - Aniline dye now colors the bodies and necks of the sunburst finishes, replicating the original beauty and finishing technique that created the Cherry over Mahogany finish of the 1950’s.
• Fingerboard - 1-piece rosewood fingerboards.
• Hardware - Long bridge and tailpiece studs and inserts to replicate the originals and adding to the already brilliant high’s, attack, and sustain the Les Paul is known for.
• Construction - Hot hide glue in the neck to body joint maximizes the resonant benefit of set neck construction.
• Aesthetics - Historically more realistic darker binding.
• New color formula
|Brand:||Gibson Custom Shop|
|Model:||Benchmark Limited Run Historic 1954 Chambered Les Paul Gloss|
|Top Wood:||Carved Maple|
|Body Wood:||Chambered Mahogany|
|Neck Wood:||1-Piece Mahogany Neck|
|Neck Shape:||Early '50s Rounded|
|Neck Dimensions:||.870 1st - .940 12th|
|Width at Nut:||1 11/16"|
|Binding:||Slightly Darker Single-Ply Cream on Top and Neck|
|Controls:||2 Volume, 2 Tone; 3-way Toggleswitch with Thin Washer & Jackplate|
|Case:||Gibson Custom Hardshell|