• Flexibility provided by 4 distinct Play Styles.
Serial Play Style - loops play one after the other for building a song in verse/chorus/bridge fashion.
Serial Master Play Style - For serial style loopers it's nice to have a rhythmic background behind the melodic loops. Mute
the strings and record a short "chika-chika" or beat on the sides of your acoustic axe. This rhythmic master loop can
then play along with any other loop.
Sync Play Style - all loops can play simultaneously and are synced so they stay together.
Free Play Style - all loops can play simultaneously and are NOT synced; this is great for creating ambient soundscapes.
• 3 or 4 loops - your choice.
• Stacking - "stacking" is adding a part to a loop (There is no limit to the number of parts you can stack.)
• Undo/Redo - the last part stacked can be muted, then played again or rerecorded.
• Erase - loops can be erased one at a time or all at once; some loops can be erased while others plays.
• Copy Loop - a complete loop can be copied whether it is playing or not.
• Copy Live - this enables "re-sampling" and is very powerful; the pedal's output is routed to a new loop.
• Octave - loop plays at half speed and an octave lower.
• Reverse - loop plays backwards.
• Once - loop plays one time through then stops or if already playing, it stops at its end.
• Stutter - enables repeatedly starting a loop over before it plays all the way through, sort of like record scratching.
• Fade - loop(s) fades in or out with one button press; fade time can be 3 to 43 seconds.
• Reverse Solo - this is a built-in effect and enables you to create reverse leads live.
• Two Sample Rates - 48KHz or 24KHz, both use 20 bit samples; through signal is always 48KHz / 24 bits.
• Thru Mute Function - turns off through signal.
• Expression Pedal Jack - connect an expression pedal for foot control of overall playback volume or Decay Rate.
• Volume Knobs
Serial & Serial-Sync Play Styles
Volume controls playback level
Sync & Free Play Styles
Volume controls playback level of loop 1
Vol 2 controls playback level of loop 2
Vol 3 controls playback level of loop 3
Vol 4 controls playback level of loop 4
• Decay Rate Knob - sets the rate at which earlier parts fade when new ones are added; continuously variable from 0-100%.
• Stereo or Mono - recording and playback will be stereo or mono depending on which of the Smart Jacks you use.
• Smart Jacks - the RangTM III senses which jacks are being used and provides different signal routing options.