|Home||Electrics||Acoustics||Amps||Effects||Accessories||Used Gear||New Arrivals||Video Library||Financing|
Serial Number Video What does this mean?
Contains all the same changes that the 2013 Historics have with a added 1894-2014 Custom Shop backplate.
Extensive feature and construction changes have been made to the 2013-2014 Gibson Historic guitars:
• Finish - Aniline dye now colors the bodies and necks of the sunburst finishes, replicating the original beauty and finishing technique that created the Cherry over Mahogany finish of the 1950’s.
• Fingerboard - 1-piece rosewood fingerboards.
• Hardware - Long bridge and tailpiece studs and inserts to replicate the originals and adding to the already brilliant high’s, attack, and sustain the Les Paul is known for.
• Construction - Hot hide glue in the neck to body joint maximizes the resonant benefit of set neck construction.
• Aesthetics - Historically more realistic darker binding.
• New color formula for Goldtops, adds a bit more green and depth to the finish. Also new finish to back and sides that adds more depth and richer grain presentation!
|Brand:||Gibson Custom Shop|
|Model:||Limited Run Historic 1960 Heavy Aged Les Paul|
|Finish Color:||Western Desert Fade|
|Top Wood:||Carved Figured Maple|
|Body Wood:||Solid Non-Weight Relieved Mahogany|
|Neck Wood:||1-Piece Mahogany Neck|
|Neck Shape:||1960 Slim Neck|
|Neck Dimensions:||.810 1st - .940 12th|
|Width at Nut:||1 11/16"|
|Binding:||Slightly Darker Single-Ply Cream on Top and Neck|
|Pickups:||2 Custom Wound Custom Buckers|
|Controls:||2 Volume, 2 Tone; 3-way Toggleswitch with Thin Washer & Jackplate|
|Tailpiece:||Lightweight Aluminum Stopbar|
|Case:||Gibson Custom Hardshell|
An instrument from Wildwood isn't just an ordinary guitar. It's your guitar. Each and every instrument we sell includes a full, point by point setup, an exhaustive evaluation, and expert shipping procedures, with first class, industry leading standards from start to finish. Why? Because you deserve it.
Click Here to learn more about what makes a Wildwood instrument so special...