The All New ROYAL ATLANTIC wears an undeniable crown in the TransAtlantic fleet for delivering all this Tone with a big power gut-punch and three amazing Modes of footswitchable performance. Packing 100 watts of EL34 Brit-voiced attitude, this Atlantic takes everything you love about Fullerton and Liverpool and brings it all together with rich, chest-thumping high gain in a way only a MESA can.
The RA 100 also features Mesa's revolutionary new Channel Assignable Power Soaks that will redefine for you the concept of Power Expression and put you in total command of playing volume independent of power clip. At last… dial up a preamp sound in each of the Modes and crank in the perfect amount of power saturation at the right volume - and footswitch between them seamlessly!
• All-Tube Amplifier: 4xEL-34 (or 6L6's), 6x12AX7, 1x12AT7
• Proprietary Multi-Soak™, Channel Assignable Power Attenuator provides each channel with a 5-position power attenuation switch (-16db, -12db, -8db, -4db & 0db) for Power Ratings ranging from 3 Watts to 100 Watts of Class A/B Power
• Bias Select Switch (6L6/EL34)
• Fixed Bias for Consistent, Maintenance Free Performance
• 2 Channels, 3 Footswitchable Modes
Channel 1 (Clean) features: Gain, Treble, Mid, Bass, Master & Multi-Soak (on back panel)
Channel 2 (Footswitchable Vintage Lo-Gain & Vintage Hi-Gain Modes) features: Gain, Treble, Mid, Bass, Master-Lo, Master-Hi, Multi-Soak Lo & Multi-Soak Hi (on back panel)
• All-Tube, Long Spring Reverb with Auto Reverb Defeat Switch for Vintage Hi or Vintage Hi & Lo Modes ("Defeat" removes Reverb from selected mode/modes – "On" applies Reverb to all Modes)
• Reverb Hard-Bypass Switch removes entire Reverb Circuit from amp (all modes)
• Fully Buffered FX Loop w/Automatic Hard-Bypass, which completely removes itself when not in use
• Slave Out w/Level Control
• External Switching Jacks for Vintage Low/Hi (Clean is default)
• 22" Aluminum Chassis
• 2 Button Footswitch (Clean, Vintage Low/Hi)
• Slip Cover
An instrument from Wildwood isn't just an ordinary guitar. It's your guitar. Each and every instrument we sell includes a full, point by point setup, an exhaustive evaluation, and expert shipping procedures, with first class, industry leading standards from start to finish. Why? Because you deserve it.