• Flexibility provided by 4 distinct Play Styles.
Serial Play Style - loops play one after the other for building a song in verse/chorus/bridge fashion.
Serial Master Play Style - For serial style loopers it's nice to have a rhythmic background behind the melodic loops. Mute
the strings and record a short "chika-chika" or beat on the sides of your acoustic axe. This rhythmic master loop can
then play along with any other loop.
Sync Play Style - all loops can play simultaneously and are synced so they stay together.
Free Play Style - all loops can play simultaneously and are NOT synced; this is great for creating ambient soundscapes.
• 3 or 4 loops - your choice.
• Stacking - "stacking" is adding a part to a loop (There is no limit to the number of parts you can stack.)
• Undo/Redo - the last part stacked can be muted, then played again or rerecorded.
• Erase - loops can be erased one at a time or all at once; some loops can be erased while others plays.
• Copy Loop - a complete loop can be copied whether it is playing or not.
• Copy Live - this enables "re-sampling" and is very powerful; the pedal's output is routed to a new loop.
• Octave - loop plays at half speed and an octave lower.
• Reverse - loop plays backwards.
• Once - loop plays one time through then stops or if already playing, it stops at its end.
• Stutter - enables repeatedly starting a loop over before it plays all the way through, sort of like record scratching.
• Fade - loop(s) fades in or out with one button press; fade time can be 3 to 43 seconds.
• Reverse Solo - this is a built-in effect and enables you to create reverse leads live.
• Two Sample Rates - 48KHz or 24KHz, both use 20 bit samples; through signal is always 48KHz / 24 bits.
• Thru Mute Function - turns off through signal.
• Expression Pedal Jack - connect an expression pedal for foot control of overall playback volume or Decay Rate.
• Volume Knobs
Serial & Serial-Sync Play Styles
Volume controls playback level
Sync & Free Play Styles
Volume controls playback level of loop 1
Vol 2 controls playback level of loop 2
Vol 3 controls playback level of loop 3
Vol 4 controls playback level of loop 4
• Decay Rate Knob - sets the rate at which earlier parts fade when new ones are added; continuously variable from 0-100%.
• Stereo or Mono - recording and playback will be stereo or mono depending on which of the Smart Jacks you use.
• Smart Jacks - the RangTM III senses which jacks are being used and provides different signal routing options.
• Rugged 9" x 6" x 2" steel chassis.
An instrument from Wildwood isn't just an ordinary guitar. It's your guitar. Each and every instrument we sell includes a full, point by point setup, an exhaustive evaluation, and expert shipping procedures, with first class, industry leading standards from start to finish. Why? Because you deserve it.
Click Here to learn more about what makes a Wildwood instrument so special...